This Short tutorial will show you how to install WordPress, Under most circumstances, installing WordPress is a very simple process and takes less than five minutes to complete.
Typical Hosting offers an easy Automated tool that will Automatically install WordPress for you to save you time and get you going quickly.
If you have not got an account with us please open one now by selecting from our hosting packages HERE
How to Install WordPress via Softaculous
- Log in to your account through our site login.
- Go to your ‘Accounts‘ home page
- Under ‘Account Overview’, Click ‘view’ next to the number of products and services.
- Inside the “My Products & Services” list, Find your service and hit “View Details” located to the right
- Within Your Service, you will our “Login to cPanel” on the left sidebar Menu
After you have logged into cPanel look for the Softaculous Apps installer drop-down menu (Usually located at the very bottom of your cPanel) and find “WordPress” Within the Scripts.
Within the Softaculous WordPress Install page click on “Install Now”.
Fill in the required details as seen below and click install.
After you have finished installing WordPress via Softaculous you will be able to gain access to your site and admin panel using the domain you entered or had pre-filled when you filled out the required details.
Now you have successfully installed WordPress via Softaculous Apps you can now change your template and create your own posts and pages.
Do you have any thoughts or suggestions to add to this tutorial if so write them below in the comments?