Here we will explain how to use cPanel to change the PHP version to the version your web site uses to process PHP files. In addition to the default PHP installation, Typical Hosting provides full, complete builds for several alternate PHP versions. These versions are built with all of the common (and several uncommon) plugins and options.
How to access our PHP Changer
- Login to your account through our site login.
- Go to your 'Accounts' home page
- Under 'Your Active Products/Services', Click on the services you wish to setup.
- Within 'Your Active Products/Services' you will see 'Login to cPanel' and 'Login to Webmail'
- Click on 'Login to cPanel'
- After entering cPanel scroll down to 'Category Software/Services' and Click on 'Select PHP Version'
You can now select your PHP Version and add any modules you may require.
If you have any issues, Please contact our staff via 'Open a New Ticket' on the 'Account Home Page', Thank you.