Your Email Account
Setting up an email account for your domain or for your favorite email program is simple, Just follow the tutorial below to get yourself started.
How to Setup Your Email Acccount
- Login to your account through our site login.
- Go to your 'Accounts Home Page'
- Under 'Your Active Products/Services', Click on the services you wish to setup.
- Within 'Your Active Products/Services' you will see 'Login to cPanel' and 'Login to Webmail'
- Within Service you will see 'Login to cPanel' and 'Login to Webmail'
- Click on 'Login to cPanel'
- After entering 'cPanel', Scroll to 'Category Mail' and select 'Email Accounts'
- Now Enter the email address and password you wish to use, Please note that your password must be as strong as 65 to pass.
- Select the Mailbox Quota for your account to use
- Then Click on 'Create Account'
After Creating the account you will see your new account and you can now setup your favorite Email Program
Setting Up Your Email Program
- After setting up your account down the bottom left, You will see a button 'more', Click here and select
'Configure Email Client'
- Now you can select the program you wish to use and use the following details within 'Configure Email Client Page' to set up your email client.
Please make sure you read your email programs instructions carefully when setting up your account.
If you have any issues, Please contact our staff via 'Open a New Ticket' on the 'Account Home Page', Thank you.