Creating a Subdomain in cPanel
How to create a Subdomain
- Login to your account through our site login.
- Go to your 'Accounts Home Page'
- Under 'Your Active Products/Services', Click on the services you wish to setup.
- Within 'Your Active Products/Services' you will see 'Login to cPanel' and 'Login to Webmail'
- Click on 'Login to cPanel'
- After entering cPanel scroll down to 'Category Domains' and Click on 'Subdomains'
After entering 'SubDomains', Complete the following
- Type in the name of the subdomain and select the domain to create it under. It will automatically create a folder for the subdomain in your public_html folder
- Click the Create button. You will then see a message stating it "has been created."
- It can take up to 24 hours for a new Subdomain to show up on the web, or propagate. You have now successfully setup your New Sub Domain.
- If you have any issues, Please contact our staff via 'Open a New Ticket' on the 'Account Home Page', Thank you.